Template Design Options
Pick any of these templates
30 minutes later, your site is live! *
- No Refunds
- 30 days’ notice to cancel your account is required.
- Your monthly starts the day you signup unless you have a special offer.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS.
- Your monthly is due every month as long as you have not canceled period unless you cancel. It does not matter if your domain is aimed at the server, if you are using the website, making a profit or any other reason.
- A reactivation fee is required if you cancel for more than 60 days. The reactivation fee is one-time $950.
- Setup can take longer than 15-30 minutes depending on DNS change time from your Domain name registrar, how long it takes the Ticket Exchange to provide your API Information and if you wish to wait for that.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which ticketCMS Package you pick.
- You can switch your chosen Template Design Option, but there is a cost.
- All support is handled through our Helpdesk by posting a Ticket.
- Ticket answer times are based on the SLA you are on. Learn more about ticketCMS Support.
- For After-Hours Emergency Support, you call our After-Hours support line and leave a Voicemail for our After-Hours support staff to help you.
- Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, and VividSeats.
- Premium Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, and AutoProcessor / Logitix.
- If you purchase the Lite Version your site will be installed as the Professional Version for a trial period then downgraded after the trial period ends..
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup.
For a complete list of terms